How to take the airport shuttle from airport to Wink?
1. The airport shuttle bus brings you to Wink's doorstep.
2. The bus departs from the airport every 15 minutes during peak hours and up to 30 minutes during non-peak hours. It runs 24 x 7. round the clock.
3. Tickets cost $9 per adult and $6 per child below 12 years old.
4. You can buy the ticket from the ticketing machine at the Arrival Hall.
5. Just tell the driver you are going to Wink Hostel at Chinatown.
How to take the airport shuttle from Wink to airport?
1. There is airport transfer from Wink back to the airport departure halls. The shuttle will pick you up from Wink directly.
2. For booking, please approach our front desk at least 6 hours prior to departure.
3. To aid in your travel planning, please allow plus minus 1 hour door-to-door.
4. The 24x7 pickup timing are as follow:
** only available on Saturdays & Sundays
How to take the MRT from airport to Wink?
1. Board the train towards Tanah Merah and alight at Expo Station (2 stops later).
2. Walk to the Downtown Line (Blue color). Do not exit the station yet.
3. Board the train towards Bukit Panjang and alight at Chinatown Station (17 stops later).
4. Take Exit A (on Pagoda Street) and walk to Wink Hostel located (on Mosque Street), which is only 3 minutes away.
How to take the MRT from Wink to airport?
1. Board the train at Chinatown Station (DT19) towards Expo and alight at Expo Station (17 stops later).
2. Walk to the East West Line (Green color). Do not exit the station yet.
3. Board the train towards Changi Airport and alight at Changi Airport Station (2 stops later).
How to take the taxi from airport to Wink?
1. You can take a taxi directly from the taxi stand. The taxi fare is around SGD25 to SGD30 to Wink. Hostel. The journey normally take about 20 minutes.
2. Just inform the driver you are going to Wink Hostel, 8A Mosque Street, Chinatown.
3. A taxi can normally seats 4 passenger with luggage. Taxis are going by the meter. Tipping is typically not required.
Can you hire a private chauffeur from the airport?
1. Yes you can, and it is really popular here. GRAB is the UBER-equivalent in Singapore. It is very popular and widely used to hail both private car or conventional taxi.
2. Just to take note if you book a private car, the chauffeur will pick you up from the passenger arrival pickup point, but not from the public taxi queue.
3. Do communicate with the chauffeur your arrival door number.
4. Download the GRAB app in your phone and get a discounted ride!
Which is the closest MRT station to Wink?
1. The closest MRT station is Chinatown station. The nearest exit is Exit A (on Pagoda Street).
2. Once you are out from the escalator onto Pagoda Street, make a u-turn and walk towards Mosque Street on your right. Mosque Street is just on the next street. You should see Wink Hostel not too far away.
How far is Marina Bay Sands?
From Chinatown Station (DT19), you can take a 5 minute train ride to Bayfront Station (DT16) which is walking distance to the Marina Bay Sands, and also Gardens By The Bay.
How far is the Universal Studio and Mount Faber?
From the same Chinatown Station (NE4), you can take a 5 minute train ride to HarbourFront Station (NEW1) which is beneath Vivo City, the gateway to enter Sentosa island and also the Universal Studio. Mount Faber is just a walk across the street outside Vivo City.
Can I check-in early (before 3pm)?
1. Early check-in is subject to availability.
2. Early check-in before 11am would incur an additional 50% of the prevailing rate.
3. Nonetheless you are welcomed to complete your check-in procedure first and leave your luggage in the luggage room and come back afterwards.
Can I check-in late (after 11pm)?
1. Yes you can.
2. Please make sure you have given us your phone number, as you would need that to open the lockbox at the main entrance when you arrive.
3. Click here to let us know your phone number.
Can I check-out early (before 7am)?
1. Yes you can too!
2. Just drop your keycard near the main exit when you leave, and drop us an email at email@example.com regarding your early departure.
3. We will follow up with the refund of your security via PayPal.
Can I check-out late (after 11am)?
1. Our check-out time is 11am so to give us ample time to clean up the room for our next staying guest.
2. However, we charge a 50% of the prevailing rate should you need to extend your stay until 3pm, and 100% for stay up to 6pm.
3. Yet again, this is provided your bed is not booked by any other guest.
Can I keep my luggage before check-in and after check-out?
1. Yes, you can keep your luggage with us before check-in and after check-out as a complementary service.
2. However we shall not be responsible for any damage or loss caused.
Does Wink provide toiletries and such?
1. We provide essential toiletries such as toilet roll, hand towel, body and hair shampoo, hair dryers.
2. We also provide bath towel (unless otherwise specified in the booking detail).
3. Ironing and board is also available upon request.
4. A small token is required for the use of washing and dryer machines to cover the high cost of utility bill.
What is the capsule pod storage dimension?
The size is average of 50cm x 50 cm x 100cm (height x width x depth).
What type of socket and voltage do you use?
Our power socket is the British BS1363 three-pronged square pin type socket a.k.a Plug type G.
Plugs from the US, Western and Eastern Europe normally will not fit.
The standard voltage in Singapore is 220V/240V, 50 Hz. If you have equipment that runs on a higher voltage, you should also not connect it to the power socket.
What is Wink Hostel Operating Hours?
1. We open from 7am to 11pm daily.
2. We provide self check-in service if you are arriving after 11pm.
3. Please click here for more details.
Do you sell prepaid SIM card?
Yes, we do sell prepaid SIM card over at our hostel front desk. The SIM card is specially catered to travelers' need (i.e. for short term use, with a lot of data or call time, etc)
Do you sell attraction tickets?
Yes, we do sell attraction tickets at our hostel front desk. We have tickets to all major attractions in Singapore. The benefit of getting the ticket from us is that it is usually cheaper than you buy over-the-counter.